Peak Ace AG, established in 2007, is an international performance marketing agency based in Berlin. With more than 100 employees, we implement campaigns in over 20 languages at native speaker level. With our technology-driven approach, Peak Ace is a one-stop shop for highly flexible, data-driven solutions for all relevant performance marketing channels including PPC, Social Advertising, Digital Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization, SEO as well as Performance Content Marketing.
- Completed studies or excellent completed apprenticeship, ideally in the marketing or media environment
- At least two years of work experience in the field of search engine marketing
- Certification to Google Advertising Professional (Google Adwords Certification Program)
- Knowledge of the tools and technologies used in the SEA context (3rd party tracking tools, AdWords editor, bid management)
- High online affinity and enthusiasm for keyword advertising
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- German language skills are an advantage but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Analytical and communicative approach as well as a high degree of initiative and team spirit
- Responsible for the planning, conception, implementation and control of successful SEA campaigns
- Independent, operative and strategic support, as well as conceptual development of existing campaign structures
- Continuous optimization and quality control of campaigns as well as ensuring that goals are achieved
- Independent support of national and international customers
- Preparation of presentations, reports and analyses of work results
- Continuous learning about users, markets and technical systems
- The goal is to qualify you for a senior position and to be responsible for product areas independently
What we offer
- A corporate culture in which participation is encouraged in a fun, collaborative atmosphere
- Work in a creative environment with a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Be part of a multicultural team
- Company lunch Monday to Thursday (for free)
- Modern working space in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Close cooperation with well-known brands from all conceivable industries
- Home office option (after the probation period)
- Work in the sun: enjoy a whole week in our pool office in Cyprus
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
Apply online now by sending us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references / certificates, desired salary) as PDF files. Please note that we can only consider complete applications which are submitted through this online form.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!