UK Marketing & PR Intern
Are you ready for a once in a life time chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in the UK? We are looking for a multifaceted UK Marketing & PR Intern to support the UK Country Manager. You join a small but growing team and help to make Bruno a success in the UK.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Assist the Country Manager UK in development of the market
• Write and edit press releases, source bloggers and actively contact journalists
• Support marketing activities for the UK market
• Keep up to date with the market, media and competitors
• Handle incoming enquiries from customers via telephone and email
• You have had your first work experience, preferably customer facing, and are a confident person willing to actively contact bloggers, journalists and magazines.
• You have a general understanding of PR, blogger relations and social media and a keen interest in eCommerce.
• You have great communications skills and a knack for writing, editing and proofreading.
• You must be a British English native speaker (English mother tongue). German is a plus, but not required.
• A once in a life time chance to participate in the development of the next big thing.
• A great working environment with office perks like coffee, tea and muesli.
• A chance to work in the heart of Berlin at Rosenthaler Platz.
• Fair compensation based on your experience
**About Bruno Interior GmbH**
Bruno Interior GmbH is an innovative interior start-up with headquarters in Berlin. Since mid-2014, founder Felix Baer and Andreas Bauer have been revolutionising the mattress industry with an innovative mattress concept, the Bruno. The eight member team now successfully sells the Bruno in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, France, the Netherlands and most recently, the United Kingdom. The Bruno mattress (made in Germany) has been developed in-house with the assistance of experienced professionals. It may be trialled for 30 days and has already convinced thousands of customers. The online store in the UK has recently been launched.
We are looking for a motivated intern who can start immediately, work independently and can envision themselves succeeding in the mattress industry. Please note this internship is limited to 3 months unless it is required for a university degree, in which cases it can be extended to up to 6 months.
We look forward to receiving your application!