Millions of people explore nature with our apps. We help them find great places and the best routes for cycling and hiking. Join our team to create and manage inspiring content for cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts.
Your key responsibilities
– Team up with our freelance editors and create inspiring content
– Manage the content quality and creation workflow and support it with solid research
– Find stunning photos for secret spots
– Proofread and translate bracing stories and tips (German to English)
Why you will love it
– Combine your passion with your profession: Outdoor sports & inspiring content
– Work together with an enthusiastic team of hikers and cyclists
– Millions of people discover and share the content you create
– Work in a fast-paced startup environment with highly motivated colleagues
– Gain insight into all areas of our work
You will be successful in this position if you
– Speak German like a native
– Are a digital native and multitasking wizard with a high attention to details
– Have proven experience in copywriting, online or social media marketing
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– Have experience translating copy from German to English
– Commit to join us for 4-6 months or longer, for at least 32 hours per week
Sounds like you?
– Apply through the Campusjaeger website
– Upload a copy of your CV in English
– Solve our challenge (Campusjaeger will send you the link).
Both candidates interested in an internship and in a working student (Werkstudent) position are welcome to apply. It is a paid position, beginning as soon as possible.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://campusjaeger.de/jobs/outdoor-editor-intern-berlin-m-f?s=1707665