bitemojo is looking for the best intern in Berlin, for the best internship in the world!
bitemojo, an uber-cool culinary-tourism startup, already working in 12 cities around the world, Berlin included, is looking for an outstanding intern that would take a big bite and become part of one of the world’s most interesting tourism startups today. For further information about bitemojo and our exciting plans for this summer please take a look here: www.bitemojo.com
So what’s our intern is all about:
It’s about YOU:
• As an intern within our dynamic Berlin-based team you will help run and maintain our culinary tours in the city for FIY’s and Groups.
• You will primarily assist our city manager and assure that bitemojo is meeting our monthly goals of sales as well as customer satisfaction.
• You will get valuable guidance & mentoring from experienced start-up professionals
• You will be responsible for steering business relations with local food businesses in Berlin, and their ongoing maintenance.
• You will be responsible A to Z for B2B2C groups in Berlin, and provide full support to our B2B2C customers before, while and after their activities with in Berlin.
It’s about YOUR mojo:
• You speak German and English fluently or on a native level – speaking, writing, reading
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels, while maintaining a highly professional manner
• You are independent, ambitious and professional with a hands‐on attitude and the ability to adhere to deadlines
• You are a people person, and you see yourself doing a lot of face to face meetings with current as well potential food businesses in the Berlin, taking our relationship with them into the highest level.
It’s about working hard but having FUN!
• Paid internship (starting immediately)
• Become part of our small team and work with us in the centre of Berlin
• Get to know Berlin’s hottest neighbourhoods and its finest food vendors
• Public transportation is on us