Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, we produce casual instant win games to harness the convergence between lottery and casino gaming. We believe that our players can have the best gaming experience if the team behind the games work in small, autonomous groups and control the whole process from ideation to execution. This approach, together with a relentless focus on quality, has already allowed our games to achieve a run-rate of 35M+ within six months of going live. And now it is your chance to be a part of our success story. After all, everyone deserves a little bit of Glück!
We are looking for a vibrant, smart, and energetic part-time office manager who gives high attention to details and understands how to build a fun work-environment. Us being an early stage startup, you will work closely with the core team of the company and are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a „getting things done“ attitude.
● Manage procurement including office facilities, equipment orders, etc.
● On-board new hires, specially with the bureaucratic paper-work.
● Help our employees moving to Berlin from other cities to find suitable apartments.
● Help plan team events/outings.
● Support the founders with basic administrative arrangements when necessary (calendaring, travel, etc).
● 2-3 years prior work experience (Office/Ops manager preferred).
● Strong organizational and interpersonal/communication skills.
● Experience with basic office software (Google Apps, MS Office).
● Native/fluent in German and competent in spoken and written English.
● Experience with HR/Accounting software.
● Work-experience in a startup environment.
● Competitive salary.
● International company with employees representing 16 Countries and all Continents except Antarctica already!
● Regular team events including a weekly team lunch every Friday.
● An ultra-creative work environment.
● Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
● Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset – our team!
● Flat company hierarchy.
You know that you are the right candidate we are looking for? Just send us your CV at https://glueckgames.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06ghp/ and let’s get talking!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!