Marketing Intern DACH – German Native Speaker
eMotorWerks is an Enel Group company revolutionising the electric vehicle (EV) charging market with its grid-integrated JuiceBox charging stations and JuiceNet IoT platform. Our mission is to dramatically accelerate EV adoption through advanced technologies and innovative solutions. The company’s flagship residential product, a connected level 2 EV charging station and mobile app, has already helped over 30,000 drivers go electric.
We are looking for a motivated and multifaceted Marketing Intern to support the EU Marketing Team. You will join a small but growing team and help to make eMotorWerks a success in the DACH region.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Assist with research and development of the DACH market
• Collaborate, edit and create content for various marketing purposes
• Research, source and connect with bloggers, ambassadors and enthusiasts
• Conduct competitor and trend analysis
• Help plan and execute company programs and campaigns
• Keep up to date with the market and media
• You have had your first work experience and are a confident person willing to actively contact bloggers and enthusiasts.
• You have a general understanding of blogger relations, social media and other online marketing channels.
• You have great communications skills and a knack for writing, editing and proofreading.
• You are a German native speaker with an excellent command of the English language. Additional European languages are a plus.
• You have a keen interest in eMobility and green technology.
• A once in a life time chance to participate in a growing industry.
• A great working environment within the eMobility community in the heart of Berlin.
• Fair compensation based on your experience
We are looking for a motivated and multifaceted Marketing Intern who can start immediately, work independently and can envision themselves succeeding in the eMobility industry. The internship is limited to 3 months, unless required for a university degree, in which case, can be extended to 6 months.
We look forward to receiving your application!