Originally rooted in the B2B market, Ubeeqo is now expanding to the end-consumer market with an app which combines all short distance mobility options like carsharing, car rental and taxi-services. One app/platform to organize, book and pay all your mobility services.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
– You speak German at a native or near-native level and your English is business fluent.
– Agility and creativity
– You like to think “out of the box”
– Technology savvy
– You are creative and you love copy-writing
– Seeking challenges and a fun work environment
– Structure-oriented way of working
– Ambition and motivation to help Ubeeqo grow
We are looking for one hell of a spirit animal as our new Marketing Intern in Berlin, Germany. The internship is set for a duration of at least 6 months and preferably for students whose curriculums contain an obligatory internship. Your flexibility will be rewarded with ours: the work placement can be arranged as a full-time or part-time employment – depending on your availability. As we don’t want you to feed solely from air and love, we will compensate the internship.
You will take on following tasks:
– You assist the marketing-team in promoting our mobility platform on the German market for B2C alongside with the carsharing service “Matcha”
– Assist in setting up online- and offline marketing-campaigns
– You will actively support our team with the day-to-day business
– You are enrolled at an accredited college/university
– You gained first experiences in the field of offline and online marketing and campaigning
– You are familiar with following programs: MS Office, Photoshop, CMS-Systems
– HTML and CSS knowledge
– You are preferably obligated to do an internship
– Location: Berlin
– Starting date: as of now
– Reference to indicate: “Marketing Intern – First name + last name”
– Please state your earliest date of joining
– Application through our website www.ubeeqo.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!