**What we do**
PART builds powerful digital tools for bringing meaningful messages and products to the right people.
Therefore we build scalable, highly customized online-shops, based on modern open source code like Magento and WooCommerce. We also generate great talkabouts trough multichannel campaigning and scrollytelling-technologies, accompanied by purpose optimized style focused content management systems like wordpress.
To offer the best possible user experience and a high conversion, we work with strong interaction testing and always ongoing optimization practices.
**Who we are**
The very companionable team of PART is based in the hotspot of Berlin Kreuzberg, near Görlitzer Park. We live Berlin, we love Berlin.
Currently we are self-employed developers, web- and frontend-designers, consultants and project managers. Our core team is working together now for many years with gaining revenues and orders. Therefore we are planning the reboost as a GmbH with fresh spirit and meaningful output and need you as our supporting co-founder, planning strategic decisions and creating roadmaps directly with our two managing directors.
You will love our flat decision structures, the open minds for creative self-initiative and our respect for the impact of every single team member.
Come to us and talk to us!
**Who you are**
– sharp analytical brain
– know your shit in marketing, business development and agile project
– excellent german (office language here) and good english tongue
– highly self-structured and pro-active working
– passion for exceptional work in an entrepreneurial surrounding
– spirit for leading teams and creating a healthy and sustainable
– good in acquiring and managing strategic b2b partnerships
– excellent communication skills and extraordinary social skills
– right attitude for building a company in Berlin – and an attitude
that fits to us!
**What you get**
– equity package
– great office and beautiful surrounding
– flexible – yes, really flexible – working times, decided by only you
– admitted: at first little, but later growing salary, depending on
– a great small and passionate team waiting for you and valuing you
Send your CV and some words about you to Richard Bretzger, firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to write german or english.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!