Location: Berlin, Germany
Start: As soon as possible
At Medlanes we’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit.
With our app and web service users get medical advice anytime, anywhere from our doctors, basically “a doctor on your smartphone” and if it’s a more complex issue, we send one of our doctor to the patient’s home.
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is a doctor) We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of multiple innovation grants and supported by leading healthcare companies like AXA and Bayer Healthcare.
**What we’re looking for in a nutshell:
To offer medical advice and treat patients, we partner with doctors all over Germany. Your role will be finding and acquiring these doctors for our doctor network, managing them and acting as the primary contact person for our partnerships.**
**Your Role and Responsibilities:**
– You’re responsible for expanding our doctor network, i.e. you take care of the acquisition of doctors.
– You build strong and personal relationships with our doctors and maintain and optimize existing partnerships.
– With support from other team members, you coordinate the whole doctor network (coordinate with doctors, negotiations with potential partners, find new acquisition channels, etc.)
**Who we are looking for:**
– You bring a high intrinsic motivation and the willingness to go the extra mile.
– Background in sales or partnership acquisition is a plus
– You have 1 or 2 years of relevant and proven experience in this field
– Strong analytical, organizational, sales and communication skills
– You are proactive, result oriented with a quantitative mindset.
– You are fluent in German and English.
**What we offer: **
– You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company.
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare.
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin.
– All the perks you’d expect in startup (huge kitchen, awesome office, etc. etc.)
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date to **email@example.com** and how you found our job posting. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra (Founder). We are excited to get to know you!