Atheneum empowers business decisions by connecting our clients with the world’s most relevant experts, while ensuring the highest compliance standards. Thanks to the Atheneum Expert Platform (AEP), complemented by our custom recruitment, clients can gain the latest and in-depth insights across 8 main industries and more than 7,000 niche markets segments. Valuing our clients‘ time and resources, we ensure a seamless process and rapid turn-arounds.
Atheneum builds execution power through a dedicated team of professionals. The firm operates in more than 35 languages, represents over 30 nationalities, and has offices across EMEA, Asia and Latin America, to provide clients with a 24/7 service.
We are currently looking for a motivated, energetic, and ambitious individual to join our international IT team. You will be a part of our IT team in the Berlin office and provide support to each of our global offices. You would work closely with our IT manager and contribute to the team’s success. This is a great chance to join a fast-growing, high spirited team in a diverse office in the heart of Berlin.
• Supporting our offices in different time zones.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
• Talking to providers (English/German) and computer users (English) to determine the nature of problems.
• Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
• Maintaining records of software licenses.
• Managing assets, stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
• Creating documentation, reports and performing internal IT trainings (sometimes recorded).
• Assisting IT team with implementation of new services/technologies.
**Profiles We Are Looking For**
• Profound knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MAC OS X and iOS.
• Able to manage Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers
• Troubleshooting day-to-day HW and SW issues.
• Communication with Vendors (English/German).
• Problem solving attitude and good communication skills.
Apply only through https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/atheneumpartners