Atheneum is a global knowledge broker, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions and support them on core strategic projects. Thanks to the Atheneum Expert Network, and complemented by our custom recruitment, clients can gain the latest and most in-depth insights across more than 7,000 niche market segments.
The company’s global footprint extends over 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our Team represents 35+ nationalities and 40+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
As an IT Support Technician you will work together with the IT team to ensure smooth running of our global office IT related matter. Moreover, you will have the chance to contribute to a dynamic, growth company in a highly innovative industry with an excellent working atmosphere and great team spirit.
– Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems,
networks, printers, scanners and more
– Supporting our offices in different time zones
– Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
– Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware
– Managing assets, stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
– Responding to breakdowns
– Repairing equipment and replacing parts
– Talking to providers (German/English) and computer users (English) to
determine the nature of problems
– Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
– Maintaining records of software licenses
– Creating documentation and reports
– Communication with Vendors (English/German)
**Profiles We Are Looking For**
– One year of experience in IT Support or IT Administration field
– Profound knowledge of Microsoft Windows Networks
– Ability to manage Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers /
Group Policy troubleshooting
– Basic administration knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012
– Hands-on experience with Windows and Mac OS X
– Ability to troubleshoot day-to-day hardware and software issues
– Ability to work independently and high level of responsibility
– Problem solving attitude and good communication skills
– Good English skills and ideally German language knowledge
Please send your most recent CV to: jobs @ atheneum-partners.com.
We are looking forward to your application!