Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions. We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
As a Junior Controller you will support the Head of department with day to day activities to ensure smooth running of our global department. Moreover, you will have the chance to contribute to a dynamic, growth company in a highly innovative industry with an excellent working atmosphere and great team spirit.
– Develop and implement controls to achieve business objectives.
– Assist in streamlining business processes to achieve business goals.
– Work closely with other departments to align on Controlling
– Prepare internal reports related to financial controls and
– Ensure business operations are in compliance with company policies
and best practices.
– Ensure the production of timely, accurate and up-to-date operations
related management information and statistics as required.
– Research and compiling data from our platform for analysis and
– Support the Head of department with project allocation.
– Support the Head of department with other ad hoc tasks.
**Profiles we are looking for**
– Background in Business Studies, Economics, Communications or Social
– Experience in working with business-related data.
– Excellent spoken and written English skills.
– Excel literacy is a must.
– Report preparation experience desirable.
– Problem-solving and analytical skills as well as attention to detail.
– Ability to work well under pressure and in a rapidly changing
– Ability to multitask and identify key priorities independently.
– High diligence, detail orientation as well as ability and willingness
to work in team
– Comfortable working on own initiative for long periods or with
Please send your application to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!