labfolder is an award winning, fast growing company that develops and sells laboratory software of highest quality and usability. labfolder holds a crucial role in managing the laboratory ecosystem, from researchers, to lab managers, to laboratory supplies and suppliers. We are building an incredible international company with extraordinary personalities. Our goal is to become the preferred laboratory management software within the coming years, used in all laboratories around the globe.
For more information visit labfolder at www.labfolder.com or watch an introduction to our software on our YouTube Channel: http://youtu.be/bJpmhpTWVeE.
At the earliest starting date possible, we are looking for a:
**Backend Developer (m/f)**
Focus: Java, Software Patterns
**Tasks you’re going to enjoy:**
To work in a start up means shaping the company from the very start, to accept responsibility, to enjoy a flexible as well as an ambitious work environment and to celebrate successes as a team!
At labfolder, you are not one of many, but an essential part of the team from the first day on. Your task will be to push the development of labfolder and you will focus on implementation of new features in the backend.
**Requirements you are holding:**
– You are fluent in Java (Annotation/Reflection/API)
– You understand that “Gang of Four” is not a music band
– Spring MVC doesn’t let you think of hay fever and Hibernate doesn’t make you sleepy
– You have wide interests and speak other languages (e.g. Python)
– Testing is a matter of course to you (JUnit, Mockito)
– Experiences with git, Apache Maven, Neo4j, REST are a plus
– You have the ability to work and solve problems independently
– You enjoy being part of a young and dynamic team
– You enjoy active and responsible collaboration while working on new features
**What we offer:**
– A professional, dynamic, creative team with a revolutionary vision
– Building an attractive product that shows traction on a fast-growing market
– Flat hierarchies, excellent opportunities for your own development
– Diverse and exciting working environment that will boost your professional career
We are looking forward to your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also in case you have any questions, do not hesitate to write us an email.