Will you be at the heart of Nova´s global expansion?
If you qualify as the next Nova Co-founder you will be granted the exclusive right to use Nova´s marks, technologies and knowledge to found and scale up the local hub in your market.
As Nova Co-founder you will be the entrepreneur heading the development of the organization in your country while connecting the most forward- looking/progressive companies with the top talent of your country. This requires you to:
• Start a company from the ground up: from incorporation to team building and growth
• Develop sales strategies and pitches to respond to a dynamic market landscape
• Sell services to C-level managers who wants to remain ahead of the competition by investing in top talent
• Create an engaged community of selected top talent who are willing to share, learn and connect with each other and the most progressive companies
• Organize top class events for companies and the members of the network
THIS IS NOT A SOLO JOURNEY
As Co-founder you will be an entrepreneur. You will be the one responsible for reaching the business objectives, however, we as Nova HQ will support you from the very beginning.
You will be welcomed to the HQ office in Stockholm for a week-long training before starting the operations in your market. After that, continuous support will be provided through weekly meetings, proven templates, coaching and mentoring from HQ employees and other co-founders from around the world. In addition to that, startup capital will be provided to support you until the first revenues come in.
Furthermore, you will be required to find your founding team´s member within the first weeks of operations, it is a plus if you already have someone in mind at the moment of application.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• You have at least a few years of work experience
• You are a fast executor with attention to detail
• You master the art of selling
• You are able to constantly hit and exceed targets
• You have a proven track record of growing client accounts and revenues
• You are excellent in managing small teams with challenging deadlines and ambitious goals
• You are able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
• You are able to wear multiple hats: strategist, event manager, client director, community manager
• You are open to share knowledge and communicate with other teams from around the globe and with Nova HQ