At Ohlala we aim to connect people in the safest and most efficient way possible to go on paid dates. That is what we passionately work on every day. We have launched our web application in August and are already live in 7 cities in Germany. Now we are taking on the Big Apple and have brought Ohlala across borders to New York City!
To further grow the business and roll out Ohlala outside and inside of Germany, we are looking for a clever social media intern to help us further implement our mission.
**You will …**
– support our Marketing and Business Development Team with the rollout of Ohlala.
– plan, develop and implement social media campaigns.
– coordinate and communicate our social media activities across regions.
– create content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
**You are …**
– a native English speaker?
– a lover of social media channels and interested in content management?
– a fast learner, have the drive to walk the extra mile and have a hands on mentality?
– structured and have an independent and responsible work ethic?
– excited to rebel and change the shape of a whole industry?
**We offer the chance to …**
– work hand in hand with an experienced team of Marketing professionals.
– work in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin’s startup scene in the “Factory” in Kreuzberg.
– be creative and implement your own ideas.
– play an integral role in pushing our rollout.
– receive a fair compensation.
If you are ready to create brand awareness, work on an exciting product and to be part of a cool team, we are looking forward to your application including: cover letter, CV and references to email@example.com, your contact person is Michelle Rosowski.