At Ohlala we aim to connect people in the safest and most efficient way possible to go on paid dates. That is what we passionately work on every day. We are already live in 7 German cities and want to establish ourselves further in Europe, and beyond. We’ve entered the US market with our NYC launch. But this is only the beginning.
To further grow the business and roll out Ohlala outside and inside of Germany, we are looking for a clever social media intern to help us further our mission.
**You will …**
– support our Marketing and Business Development Team with the rollout of Ohlala.
– plan, develop and implement social media campaigns.
– coordinate and communicate our social media activities across regions.
– create content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
– build up and be responsible for new social media channels.
**You are …**
– a native English speaker?
– a lover of social media channels and interested in content management?
– a creative writer, maybe with an own blog?
– a fast learner, have the drive to walk the extra mile and have a hands on mentality?
– structured, independent and have a responsible work ethic?
– excited to rebel and change the shape of a whole industry?
**We offer the chance to …**
– work hand in hand with an experienced team of Marketing professionals.
– work in a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin’s startup scene in the “Factory” in Mitte.
– be creative and implement your own ideas.
– play an integral role in pushing our rollout.
– receive a fair compensation.
If you are ready to create brand awareness, work on an exciting product and to be part of a cool team, we are looking forward to your application including: cover letter, CV and references to email@example.com, your contact person is Michelle Rosowski.