**Internship Business Development (m/f)**
sygns is a Neon Design and Production company based in Berlin, Germany and Copenhagen, Denmark. We create handmade and personalized Neon Light Installations for our clients, business and private customers – as well as for ourselves. We therefore cooperate with talented artists from different fields such as Architecture, Fine Arts, Graphic & Interior Design. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a Business Development Intern.
You want to learn how you lead a company? Perhaps you want to start your own business in the future or your plan is to work in a Start-Up? At sygns you will have the great chance to work directly with our founder’s team on strategy’s to capture the international market, to set up controlling processes or to create analysis with specific criteria. You will get to know how you lead a company and get inside of our business policies.
**Your role at sygns?**
– You’ll drive a specific function such as online marketing, sales, finance or operations:
– You’ll work on sales strategies to ensure the successful launch of our new product
– You’ll analyze markets and/or competitors to enter new markets
– You’ll set up controlling processes and provide our accounting team
– You’ll do keyword research to create content for our website or social media campaigns
– You’ll analyze customer feedbacks to develop new target groups
– You’ll be responsible for our products being delivered quickly and manage everything around our warehouse
– You’ll make reports for our management for them to make business decisions
**Who we are looking for?**
– You interested in entrepreneurship and you have a hands‐on attitude
– You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program for economics, marketing, operations, finance or any other related field
– You have ideally gained first work experience in business development
– You are in love with details and work in a structured way
– You are a team player, but also can work independently
– You have a very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially in Excel
– You are fluent in English; German is a plus (but not a requirement!)
**Why work for sygns?**
Next to team events and coffee for free…
– … we believe in flat hierarchies
– … we do not only speak about family atmosphere, we actually live it
– … you can expect exciting tasks with a lot of responsibility
– … we care about your personal and professional development
– … we are dog lovers!
Business Development is more than just a job for you; it’s your passion? Then apply to sygns and together we might take new paths! Just send us your CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and start date to email@example.com. We are always happy to hear where you found our vacancy.
Your contact person will be Sarah.
We are looking forward to your application!