Intern/ Working Student – Startup Project Manager
CUBE is a Berlin-based global innovation ecosystem that aims to promote, create and foster
partnerships between industry players and startups in life sciences/ digital health, machinery/
manufacturing and infrastructure/ connectivity.
Initiated in 2015 out of existing industry needs, CUBE creates business opportunities around
the world, including via co-hosting events with local partners — from intimate settings (e.g.
the CxO dinner co-hosted with the World Economic Forum) to several thousands of
participants. The annual Berlin Tech Fair, CUBE’s flagship event, will take place for the first
time May 2017.
To fulfill its mission of high quality industry-startup matchmaking, CUBE is built around four
main axes: CUBE Global Touchpoints, CUBE Connects, CUBE Matchmaking, and CUBE
Cooperation Space. CUBE GmbH stands for international atmosphere, challenging project
work and industry 4.0.
In order to have further support on main themes we are actively looking for intelligent,
driven working students to join us. What we can offer you is not only the opportunity to gain
experience and practical skills in the global startup ecosystem but also to in charge of tasks
with great responsibilities within a dynamic environment.
We’re looking for someone, who is passionate about the startup industry. You’ll be an integral
part of the business development team with the aim to build connections across different
communities with the perspective of becoming a long term member of our team. Ideal
candidates have shown entrepreneurial ambitions in the past and are curious to combine an
analytical position with client contact.
● To act as part of the business development team, working closely with CUBE top
● Proactively identify and execute new partnership opportunities with Startups to grow our
● You will be part of a unique approach with the most innovative industry relevant startups
and will gain an insider perspective on the rapidly growing global startup ecosystem
• You are fluent in the English written and spoken language (German is a plus)
• You are currently studying in the fields of management, marketing and
communications or business development
• You have well established experiences and skills in at least one of the above
• You have successfully completed 1+ internships in a business environment
• Extensive knowledge regarding MS Office programs
• You have an analytical mindset with a great attention to detail and a demonstrable
understanding of business models
• You are an independent, ambitious and engaged professional and have a hands-‐on
attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all functional
• Prior experiences of living abroad or travelling internationally are considered a plus
What we offer
Next to all our Goodies like drinks, fresh fruit and spacious, modern working spaces we offer:
• close working relationships with top management
• access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
• exceptional project responsibilities
• a steep learning curve to achieve fast personal development
• an operational structure of flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• a prime location at the heart of Berlin
Working Student 20h/week
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you soon!
Application ends August 18th
Please send your CV/ Resume to: email@example.com