**Intern: Design **
CUBE (www.cube-global.com) is a Berlin-based global ecosystem dedicated to bridging the gap between top B2B startups and major industry leaders. With a deep understanding of startups and corporations and their vastly different cultures, CUBE connects these unlikely partners through a network of touchpoints worldwide, and acts as the most efficient B2B matchmaking service available
We are looking for a number of motivated interns to join us. We offer the opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in within the Startup Ecosystem, build a network of entrepreneurs and exercise real responsibility in a dynamic environment.
– Coordinate internal processes e.g. Travel, Project Management and CRM
– To act as part of the business development team, working closely with
CUBE top management.
– Proactively identify and execute new partnership opportunities with
Startups to grow our network
– Organisation and oversight of side events annually as well as for
CUBE Tech Fair
– Manage queries relating to the community platform (support)
– Support of the event team
– You will be part of a unique approach with the most innovative
industry relevant startups and will gain an insider perspective on
the rapidly growing global startup ecosystem
– You speak English fluently (Other languages are a plus)
– You have successfully completed 1+ internships in the field of
Business Sales, Event Management or Business Development
– You have well established experience and skills in at least one of
the above mentioned fields, preferably all fields
– Strong interest for the Internet, technology, and entrepreneurship
– You have an analytical mindset, a strong attention to detail and
demonstrable understanding of online business models
– You are an independent, ambitious, professional and have a hands‐on
attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at
– Experience living abroad or travelling internationally is considered
**What’s our Offer**
– Work closely with the Top Management and gain access to a global
network of successful entrepreneurs
– Exceptional career opportunities and project responsibilities
– Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
– Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
– A prime location in the heart of Berlin
Please note, exceptional candidates who excel during the program may be eligible for a full time position! Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Application ends September 15th
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!