Location: Berlin, Germany
Duration: full time
**We are Medlanes:**
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere – basically a “ doctor on your smartphone”.
We’re a team of around 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and european insurance companies.
**Your role and responsibilities:**
– You actively do job postings
– You screen and pre-select potential candidates
– You schedule interviews
– You support and improve the application process with new concepts and organizational tools
– You generate ideas for improving and optimizing the employee appreciation and satisfaction
– You support the company in a wide variety of HR tasks and projects
**Who we are looking for:**
– High intrinsic motivation and the willingness to go the extra mile
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of German
– You have first experience in HR or in a related field
– Proactive, result oriented work style with a data driven mindset
– You are able to work independently
– You have very good knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs
**What we offer:**
– You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
– You experience an excellent learning culture
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on mondays, beer on fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure everybody never goes home hungry
– You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Start: Position available now
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra (Founder) and Chung Huynh (HR Manager). We are excited to get to know you!