HR / Recruiting Intern (m/f)
*Location: Berlin, Germany*
**We are Medlanes**
Medlanes (www.medlanes.com) is one of the leading digital health company in Berlin / Germany. We combine the convenience of the web- and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. It’s the “doctor in your pocket” that provides affordable and easy access to healthcare anytime, anywhere. It’s an alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, Winner of multiple innovation grants and supported by leading venture capital companies and angels.
**Our goal is to make healthcare better for everyone in Europe and around the world.**
**Your role and responsibilities**
– You take responsibility in the HR and Recruiting sector, your most important areas will be: recruiting new team members
– You improve the application and selection process with new concepts and organizational tools.
– You generate ideas for improving and optimizing the company and everything regarding the team.
**Who we are looking for**
– High intrinsic motivation and the willingness to go the extra mile
– Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and preferable good knowledge of German
– You are proactive, result oriented with a quantitative mindset.
– Very strong analytical and people evaluation skills
– Creativity and problem-solving skills
**What we offer**
– You work in close coordination with the founders and the management team to build a high performance team
– You work in one of the best startup sectors (digital health) as part of a young and enthusiastic team.
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare.
– High responsibility
– Awesome office with many perks (e.g. we’re currently looking for a staff cook).
If you’re up for the challenge, we’d like to get to know you!
Send your application with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting to **email@example.com**.
Your contact person is Emil (Founder & Managing Director). We are excited to get to know you!