Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Atheneum is at an exciting stage of scale and development on the international stage with a solid investment and backing. We are looking for an ambitious, creative HR professional who can bring fresh ideas and develop new ways to benefit our team. The Head of Talent Acquisition will partner very closely with the leaders of the business and set Atheneum for an ambitious expansion plan across the globe. The role requires building a solid & attractive people growth plan, proactive identification of key hiring needs and structuring a diverse and strong hiring pipeline.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will build an international career while growing and supporting our global teams in New York, London, Shanghai, Munich, Santiago de Chile and Lahore from our Headquarters in Berlin.
Successful individuals at Atheneum are resourceful, goal driven, high energy, quick-reacting and portray a hands-on attitude. They accomplish strategies that deliver the best in class quality on all initiatives.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for setting up a strong & focused hiring engine promoting global Atheneum growth, building relationships with key academic institutions ensuring top talent acquisition, nurturing team members’ growth, motivation and high retention across the business aligned with the performance & productivity goals of the firm. The role is fast-paced with high levels of communication required. The perfect candidate brings the ability to multi-task across concurrently running projects and will be able to create long lasting impact in the organization.
Profiles We Are Seeking:
We are looking for an engaging and entrepreneurial spirit. Someone who has the tenacity to be part of a journey of growth and is thriving for the next ‘big’ career move.
You are passionate about recruitment and enjoy staffing the team. You have a high emotional intelligence, bring in a positive attitude and recognize the importance of encouraging the team and bringing out the best in everyone. As a role model and exemplar of professionalism, you are highly motivated by creating an impact. You have a hands-on mentality and relish the opportunity to attract and drive people towards achieving their goals.
You are a forward-thinking professional with experience in high-growth organizations. You have experience guiding the growth of teams and have built strong & successful hiring engines in the past.
A commercial, rounded approach to HR is required with the ability to partner and consult with the leadership team on people and wider business matters.
• 3 – 4 years‘ work experience
• Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
• Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and on-boarding
• Successful experience in establishing and implementing HR hiring engines
• Team management experience
• Solid international stakeholder management experience
• Good knowledge of labor law
• Proven record on building strong relationships with universities & academic institutions
• Fluency English is essential to the role
• Company representation in an inspirational manner to external stakeholders & staff members
• Design & execution of recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire top qualified candidates
• Proactive identification and addressing of hiring needs
• Evaluation and refinement of sourcing & selection procedures
• Research & building of new sourcing tools & recruiting software
• Organization of recruitment events and establishment of strong external relationships with schools & key academic institutions
• Leadership on recruitment & establishing a cutting-edge talent acquisition strategy and working with external partners to find top talent
• Building & leading a team of recruiters
• Overseeing and improving overall candidate experience
• Optimizing of on-boarding procedures & training of new hires
• Participation in our firms’ strategic planning regarding employee development & engagement
• Support on current and future business needs through the development and motivation of human capital
• Nurturing a positive working environment
• Ensuring the Payroll and Benefits Program is running to expectations
Apply only through https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/atheneumpartners