**CATERWINGS- we make eat happen!**
CATERWINGS is the next generation marketplace for catering services with an emphasis on convenience, flexibility and on-demand food delivery. Our internet platform helps businesses finding the perfect catering service for their special occasion (team lunch, team event, Christmas party etc.), in record time, with unparalleled adjustability.
Delivery not on time, unpleasant presentation, poor quality, unorganized processes – you don’t have to deal with that! We make sure you can lay back and enjoy.
We are an exponentially growing, exciting early-stage Start-Up! Since October 2015 we are located in London, whereas the head-quarter is in Berlin.
Therefore you can take on loads of responsibilities from day one, learn how a business is built from the scratch, bring in your ideas and help us create an amazing workplace!
Every single member of our CATERWINGS-family is an expert in his/her field. That’s how we can assure a high quality and customer satisfaction at all times. Simultaneously we empower our ownership-culture and give our employees the opportunity to thrive and achieve excellent results.
Our mantra is we make eat happen and we live up to that every day!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, analytical thinking **Head of Business Intelligence (m/f)** to join our BI-Team in Berlin. You would be our expert regarding the reporting and analysis of all KPIs. Your results will support our Managing Directors to make the right strategical decisions, communicate with investors and build a roadmap for future milestones.
– Develop a deep understanding of our key business drivers
– Develop new and innovative analyses to support the strategic roadmap
– Work with business teams to identify KPIs and develop actionable reporting to help track performance
– Automate on-going reporting with use of BI tools
– Performing ad-hoc analysis for management, operations, sales and marketing teams
– Manage and mentor BI team in a wide range of analytical and operational projects
– Present findings from analysis and reporting to management
We are looking for an energetic, business and innovation driven person who has a passion for analyzing numbers, KPIs and is able to draw practical conclusions.
– You have a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline
– You have already gained practical experience, approximately 3+ years within the BI-area
– You can call yourself a leader and have first experience with managing your own team
– You are an expert regarding Python or other object oriented programming language
– You also have advanced level SQL experience
– Data is your thing! You have a high level of comfort with large datasets, data mining and manipulation
– You have excellent statistical and analytical abilities, a strategical thinking and a deep knowledge of BI solutions
– You have a passion for fast-paced work environments and Start-Ups
– You speak German and English fluently
An awesome, young, dynamic team is waiting for you!
Everyone can say that – to give you more insight: We like spending time together! We normally eat lunch, either in a big group at the Italian place around the corner or also in a small group somewhere cozy. You need to have humor when working in a Start-Up and everyone’s up for a good laugh! Further: An after-work beer sounds great as well and you’ll always find people joining you if you want to experience something in Berlin!
You have numerous possibilities to develop yourself, bring in your own ideas and to become an important asset to CATERWINGS’ success. Why? Because every one of us is still learning, processes can be improved or implemented and in general we prefer movement instead of stagnation!
At the same time we meet on an equal footing, have a flat hierarchy with fast-decision making channels and an ambitious team!
Are you hungry? Check it out yourself and apply online (please state your earliest start date and salary expectations)!