Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast moving and dynamic start-up? Do you want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then you came to the right place!
**Tiger Facility Services** (formerly BOOK A TIGER) is a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, aiming to digitalize the highly fragmented European facility management market and offer our customers a 21st-century service experience. We are a professional and experienced team and together with you, we would like to change the landscape of the facility management market and establish Tiger Facility Services as the to-go brand for high-quality facility management.
We are looking for a highly motivated and sharp-witted **Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)**, who rolls up his/her sleeves, to support us at our headquarter in Berlin.
Help us to achieve our goal: build the best and most efficient digital platform for facility services worldwide! You will be part of our Ninja Team of skilled engineers.
– Coding will be one of your main responsibilities.
– You will develop code that is efficient and easy to maintain, understand and test.
– You will be in charge of researching and benchmarking all kind of 3rd party integrations.
– You will translate business requirements into flawless working software features.
– You will be able to apply and test the latest trends.
– You will contribute to one of the most advanced tech stacks in Berlin.
– You will assure our platform is scalable and adaptive beyond our needs.
– You have a minimum of 12 months of professional experience in software development.
– You have experience and passion in developing with NodeJS and ReactJS.
– You are a software generalist ninja capable of learning and working with different technologies.
– You are curious, not afraid of moving with speed or walking on the edge and are always up-to-date with the latest trends.
– You are well organized and capable of context switching.
– You are open-minded to new ways of working and obsessed with simplistic approaches.
– Asuper-fast, agile environment and a cutting-edge tech stack.
– An international and highly motivated team of top performers.
– You will be a primary contributor to the development and innovation of our products.
– A modern workplace in the heart of Berlin and a competitive salary.
– One home office day per week.
– Autonomy to propose technical improvements in the platform and to impact the product.
If we caught your interest, check out more on our career page and homepage.
Alternatively, apply for this position by sending us an email including your CV, your application letter, your earliest starting point as well as your salary expectations to Michalina Sacewicz (Team Lead HR) at **email@example.com**.