cherryfish is a Berlin-based startup in the online recruiting sector with focus on business freelancers. We aim to fully automate and digitalize the headhunter and recruiting process and redefine the way companies staff their open project positions. By means of an algorithm that works similar to dating platform algorithms, our platform qualifies candidates and provides direct access to best suited freelance business consultants and experts.
• Help develop and maintain our web based recruitment platform
• Inspect & adapt within an agile environment
• Write readable, maintainable and well documented software
• Work within an agile company that constantly drives technology improvements with a focus on the customer experience
• Solid knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, like MongoDB.
• Experience in designing and developing high-traffic APIs and micro services
• Good knowledge of Elastic search
• Experience developing APIs using SailsJS, is a bonus
• Experience and knowledge on frontend technologies such as Angular2 is a plus
• Experience and knowledge on Docker, Linux and distributed systems is nice to have
• Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer
• Be part of the team that will build cherryfish’s success
• A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
• The chance to shape the technologies and processes used of an entire industry
Any questions? Feel free to contact us anytime.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!