store2be is an online booking platform for live communication events. On our marketplace, companies who want to advertise their brands and products in the real world can easily find and book the right spaces in retail locations, shopping malls and extraordinary locations such as cinemas or universities.
Customers can also book additional services required for organizing a live marketing event such as promotion staff, an exhibition booth and logistic services. With a custom tracking solution, store2be can even measure customer frequencies and their behavior during these events. In doing so, store2be is creating a new marketing channel to reach the right customers in the offline world.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who will become part of our development team, work on exciting new features and take on responsibility. You would work in a young team, who is eager to learn new things every day and create an impressive platform for brands all over the world.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge for you, we would love to get to know you better!
**Tasks | What your job at store2be looks like**
– You develop new features for our Webapp independently
– You create an awesome UX for our customers
– Frontend development on the basis of client side frameworks
**Requirements | What skills we expect from you**
– Experience: Git, jQuery, React
– Soft skills: You are creative and like working in a structured way
– Values: Open communication and feedback are important to you
**Offer | What’s waiting for you at store2be**
– Flat hierarchies, a steep learning curve and a startup work atmosphere
– You work closely together with our CTO
– Linux/Mac OS X, TDD, Code Reviews and Continuous Deployment
You want to develop a complex market network together with our tech team? Then submit your application to email@example.com
Looking forward to your application!
Your store2be Team