**Tiger Facility Services** (formerly BOOK A TIGER) is a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, aiming to digitalize the highly fragmented European facility management market and offer our customers a 21st-century service experience. We are a professional and experienced team and together with you, we would like to change the landscape of the facility management market and establish Tiger Facility Services as the to-go brand for high-quality facility management.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative **Frontend Developer (m/f/d)**, who rolls up his/her sleeves, to support us at our headquarter in Berlin.
Help us to achieve our goal: build the best and most efficient digital platform for facility services worldwide! You will be part of our Ninja Team of skilled engineers.
– Coding will be one of your main responsibilities.
– You will develop code that is efficient and easy to maintain, understand and test.
– You will translate business requirements into beautiful and flawless working frontend applications.
– You will constantly propose pertinent changes in the stack and products in order to follow latest trends while bringing business value.
– You will contribute to one of the most advanced tech stacks in Berlin.
– You will assure that our frontend applications are adaptive beyond our needs.
– You have a minimum of 12 months of professional experience in software development.
– You are curious, not afraid of moving with speed or walking on the edge and are always up-to-date with the latest trends.
– You are well organized and capable of context switching.
– You are open-minded to new ways of working and obsessed with simplistic approaches.
– A super-fast, agile environment and a cutting-edge tech stack.
– An international and highly motivated team of top performers.
– You will be a primary contributor to the development and innovation of our products.
– A modern workplace in the heart of Berlin and a competitive salary.
– One home office day per week.
– Autonomy to propose technical improvements in the platform and to impact the product.
If we caught your interest, check out more on our career page and homepage.
Alternatively, apply for this position by sending us an email including your CV, your application letter, your earliest starting point as well as your salary expectations to Michalina Sacewicz (Team Lead HR) at **email@example.com**.