We are a cutting-edge tech company whose ambition is to crack some previously unresolved problems in the instant dating space. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US new challenges are coming up.
Thus, we are looking for an experienced developer who is willing to join us in Berlin (at least for an onboarding period, expenses paid) and work with us mid-term. You will support the frontend development of the next release of our web-app.
You need to be imaginative and analytical – help us get things done – be pragmatic and yet precise when it comes to problem-solving.
– Development of the frontend of our single page web-app
– Implementation of new features based on user stories
– Liaison with the graphic design team
– Work according to Scrum and agile methods
– Redux, Flux
– HTML5, CSS3, Git and Gulp
– 20 to 40 hrs per week
– 50 to 70 $ per hour (depending on skill set and experience)
– Multiple weeks of guaranteed utilisation
– The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in Europe and do meaningful work
– Plus: The “Berlin-Experience”
Interested in working with us? Send your application and CV to email@example.com, your contact person is our CTO Torsten Stüber.