**CATERWINGS – we make eat happen!**
CATERWINGS is the next generation marketplace for catering services with an emphasis on convenience, flexibility and on-demand food delivery. Our internet platform helps businesses finding the perfect catering service for their special occasion (team lunch, team event, Christmas party etc.), in record time, with unparalleled adjustability.
Delivery not on time, unpleasant presentation, poor quality, unorganized processes – you don’t have to deal with that! We make sure you can lay back and enjoy.
We are an exponentially growing, exciting early-stage Start-Up! Since October 2015 we are located in London, whereas the head-quarter is in Berlin.
Therefore, you can take on loads of responsibilities from day one, learn how a business is built from the scratch, bring in your ideas and help us create an amazing workplace!
Every single member of our CATERWINGS-family is an expert in his/her field. That’s how we can assure a high quality and customer satisfaction at all times. Simultaneously we empower our ownership-culture and give our employees the opportunity to thrive and achieve excellent results.
Our mantra is we make eat happen and we live up to that every day!
You are highly motivated, have an affinity for numbers and want to work in a highly dynamic start-up, where there is no day like any other?
Perfect! We are searching for a Finance Intern (m/f) for our headquarter in Berlin who supports our Finance Department.
– You will assist our finance team with all accounting and valuation activities such as account clarifications and coordination
– You will be responsible for keeping an eye on our payment processes
– You will be a helpful hand when it comes to cost unit accounting including the establishment of cost centers
– You assist in setting up structures
– You prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
– You support the daily business; taking over general administrative tasks
Our new crew member should have a can-do-mentality and always look forward!
Ideally she/he works target oriented, independently and works in a very structured way.
– You have a passion for fast-paced work, high pressure environments and Start-Ups
– The usage of relevant programs like twinfield and/ or tse:nit and the MS-Office package, especially Excel, don’t pose a challenge to you
– Strong analytical and structured thinking skills as well as a hands-on mentality
– You are a team player: We are a small family and you will have to work with everybody! Thus you shouldn’t mind helping others out and know how to integrate yourself easily.
– You speak German and English fluently
An awesome, young, dynamic team is waiting for you!
Everyone can say that – to give you more insight: We like spending time together! We normally eat lunch, either in a big group at the Italian place around the corner or also in a small group somewhere cozy. You need to have humor when working in a Start-Up and everyone’s up for a good laugh! Further: An after-work beer sounds great as well and you’ll always find people joining you if you want to experience something in London!
You have numerous possibilities to develop yourself, bring in your own ideas and to become an important asset to CATERWINGS’ success. Why? Because every one of us is still learning, processes can be improved or implemented and in general we prefer movement instead of stagnation!
At the same time, we meet on an equal footing, have a flat hierarchy with fast-decision making channels and an ambitious team!
Are you hungry? Check it out yourself and apply online (please state your earliest start date and salary expectations)!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!