n-ost is a network linking journalists, experts and media initiatives from around 40 European countries. At the same time, it is an agency producing journalistic content from and on Eastern Europe and a media policy NGO strengthening quality journalism and foreign reporting.
For our online presence and our social media channels, we’re looking for an intern who is:
– passionate the internet and social media
– interested in the communication of web content and the architecture of homepages
– keen on working in a dedicated team of editors and project managers
– a registered student
– … and has native-level English skills, but also a good or excellent command of German.
Your fields of activity
– help us with the conceptual design and migration of sub-areas of our webpage we are currently relaunching
– support our reorganisation into a more international network by writing or translating key texts into English
– restructure our social media communication (together with colleagues)
– take care of an English language online dossier and its publication via social media and international media partners
You’ll work with us full time at our office in a loft in Berlin-Kreuzberg for three months starting 2 May. We offer a monthly allowance.
If interested, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 13 April. For any questions please get in touch with Hanno Gundert: +49-(0)30-259 32 83-18.