Seerene is a high growth advanced analytics startup and backed by Tier 1 Venture Capital Firms. World leading companies like i.e., SAP, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, Lufthansa or T-Systems already trust in seerene. We are changing and creating tremendous value across the ecosystem of software (developers, businesses, IT service companies and regulators).
We are actively seeking ambitious, driven, self-starting, entrepreneurial talent to help us grow Seerene into a global business as well as who are looking for the opportunity of a lifetime to work for a company with cutting edge game changing, disruptive technology in a fast-paced environment.
Join the seerene family and become a part of an international high class team of masterminds in software engineering & research, PhD’s, sales black belts, marketing geniuses, designing wizards, human resource mavens, investors and partners.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Exciting chance to take on a key role in scaling a high-growth company backed by Tier1 Venture Capital firms into a global player.
This role will be responsible for the development and implementation and execution of the strategy and related programs to attract and engage a highly qualified and diverse talent pool to meet the company’s hiring needs globally across Seerene’s major business hubs Berlin/Potsdam, New York and Hong Kong. In addition to the employer branding strategy for the organization, this position will design and execute a comprehensive employer branding social medial strategy leverage the latest technology to engage external talent and to unite and excite internal talent.
If you are excited in working in a fast-paced start-up environment, have experience (both start-up and big company, global and across all functions) in recruiting and employer branding and are looking for a chance to help and grow with a company that will change the world of enterprise software – this is your chance!
• Setup and scale the HR in-house recruiting team
• Create and develop Seerene’s talent brand story in order to attract top global talent
• Find and source candidates internally as well as work with internal stakeholders, management and external headhunters
• Define the recruiting strategy and – execution to meet company hiring objectives and hiring plans
• Define the employee branding strategy and own its execution
• Help to attract and sign top talent across all departments (sales, development, product management, finance, HR etc) and within our regional headquarters Berlin/Potsdam, New York and Hong Kong
• Own the full recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references to employee onboarding
• Partner with internal marketing creative team to create print, digital and video content. Manage outside vendor relations for projects not done in-house
• Manage Seerene’s online employer reputation by developing and executing scalable global employer brand strategies across internal and external channels
• Grow Seerene’s social media presence and talent communities by managing the following channels in conjunction with Marketing: LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram site)
• Maintain knowledge of functional specialty by staying abreast of best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices
• Project management of all talent brand initiatives. Maintain strategic cross functional partnerships internally with Marketing (Digital/Social), Creative, Communications, Give Back, and Events teams
• University or Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience in recruiting across all departments (sales, development, finance, HR) and global experience (Europe, USA, Asia)
• The right blend between start-up experience (all hands on deck!) as well as big corporate experience (world class recruiting- employer branding processes)
• Good balance between management/leadership capabilities and getting things done
• In depth Knowledge of recruiting metrics, assessment tools, -techniques and recruitment tools
• Experience in employee branding
• Experience in a high growth, fast-paced start-up environment
• Affinity to technology recruiting and/or enterprise software recruiting
• Experience working with current best practices and industry trends in recruiting and employer branding
• Successful track record in building and maintaining relationships (confidence and credibility) at all levels of the organization
• Willingness and aspiration to grow with the company and take on future (management) roles in recruiting and HR
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!