Atheneum is a global knowledge-sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients‘ business decisions.
We Provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets . As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents Including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages .
Joining Atheneum is a unique opportunity to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an international context. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support of your colleagues and superiors.
– Member of the Atheneum Leadership Team
– Report directly to the Managing Partners
– Lead, build, and develop an international team
– Contribute to a dynamic, growing company in a highly innovative
– Directly support international project teams with market research,
expert interviewing, analyzing data, and background reports and
**Profiles we are looking for**
– High-caliber graduates from renowned universities
– Background in engineering, economics, finance, or management
consulting is a plus
– Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a leadership position
– Outstanding research, teamwork, analysis and problem-solving skills
– Proficient in English (verbal and written)
– EU citizen or valid German work permit
– Manage daily operations
– Monitor, analyze, and report KPIs to the Managing Partners
– Make fast and analytical decisions on a daily basis and guide the
team to reach goals
– Develop tools and systems to provide critical operational and
– Complete analysis of financial and operational results
– Assess organizational performance versus annual budget and the
company’s long-term strategy
– Work closely with all the departments to receive and give input,
manage the goals and expectations, and further develop the company
Please send your application to jobs @ atheneum-partners.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers