Seerene provides the world’s first cloud platform that analyzes and evaluates software systems and their development processes automatically, quickly, and precisely through Big Data and Visual Software Analytics. Our platform continuously integrates all relevant software engineering data – such as code quality, development hotspots, test effectiveness and translates the data into actionable insights. Software risk potentials, optimization potentials and more can be seen at a glance.
Task and Responsibilities
• Work in the development team with a dedicated focus on operations and automation
• Design creative solutions to automate systems engineer tasks
• Analyze existing and potential operation bottlenecks
• Organize and align operation works with daily development tasks
• Hands-on coding work on daily development tasks if time permits
Qualification, Skills and Competencies
• Proven working experience in operating complex cloud services: High availability, continuous deployment, automation, and uptime are part of your understanding of operations.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex operation processes and break them down into modular, automatable steps
• Working knowledge in shell (or Python) scripting, networking, and application provisioning
• Experience in working in agile development environments preferred
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
• Fluently written and spoken English