Join us as our Content Marketing & Operations Intern or Part Time (trainee/working student or part time job) (m/f). We are looking for a committed team player with a hands-on mentality and a clear vision for the further development of our brand and sales promotions. If that’s you and you want to be a part of this mission, read on…
**We’ll need you to**
• Combine marketing skills and entrepreneurial thinking to shape our brand and support us to achieve our vision
• Plan, coordinate and manage marketing and CRM activities
• Take part in development of our content strategy, always taking into account all relevant dimensions, such as SEO, CRM, E-Mail Marketing, Native Ads and Influencer Marketing
• Be responsible for creating quality online marketing materials in German and English to increase our brand awareness
• Translating content from English to German
• Daily logistics and inventory management
• Analyze the performance: real time monitoring, troubleshooting, running analyses on
**You’ll need to have:**
• Native German language and fluent English skills
• Strong study record either in Marketing, Management, Information Technologies, Communication or Digital Media
• A creative and result-oriented mind with focus on details
• Experience in the field of e-Commerce, Social Media & Marketing Communications
• Excellent capabilities with social media tools
• High interest in gastronomy, wine and sparkling wine industry
• Storytelling skills with excellent communication, writing, presentation and collaboration
• Affinity to work individually to take responsibility of a project
• Interest in numbers: you like to analyze your KPI’s and make independent decisions
• Experience in the HORECA environment
• Knowledge about wine and champagne
• Experience in Wine Retail
• The opportunity for professional and personal development
• Space to develop and shape a young and ambitious business
• Competitive hourly rate, flexible work-schedule
• Open channels of communication, transparent and quick decision-making
• A cool office in Berlin-Mitte (close to Rosenthaler Platz) with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby.
„Start the day with a smile and finish it with champagne.“ – that is our motto at Champagne Therapy. We are importers and online retailers of excellent, undiscovered champagne varieties. From the beginning it was our primary goal to get all our champagne directly from small, independent producers. In most of the cases the families who have owned the estates for a long time have passed their experience over many generations and are working hard to produce top quality champagnes. We follow a simple philosophy: one should take champagne as easy as a glass of wine. Just like wine you can enjoy champagne every day. And just like wine, it is the perfect companion for many dishes. Anyone who has ever acquired a taste for it will soon realize that champagne for dinner often provides a bigger variety of choice than white wine and also goes with a far larger range of food than red wine.. We at Champagne Therapy have made it to our mission to finally place champagne to
where it belongs: A high-quality but affordable pleasure that fits almost every occasion.
**Sounds exciting to you?**
If you think you are a good match, please send your CV and cover letter (both in English and German) to firstname.lastname@example.org and become our new Content Marketing & Operations Intern or Part Time (m/f)! Your contact person is Tamas Kovacs. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!