Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join us now!
We believe in creating the perfect places to enjoy unique moments in life.
We are a highly motivated and dynamic team of young professionals, hungry for new ideas and striving for the great impact we’ll have on everyone’s life. Our spirit is to have fun while working together – our daily routine is not simply to go to work, but to push great ideas together as a group of friends. Being a team is a main core value in our company culture as well as improving constantly through the big number of responsibilities each and everyone of us has. At heart, we are a tech company and simply love what we do.
Our mission is to transform our customer’s homes into places they love. Professional interior designers create individually adjusted design concepts across a portfolio of leading furniture brands. Then our customers conveniently order the items they like online at the regular price which will then be delivered to their homes by our merchants.
Receiving a professional interior design service does not cost a fortune anymore – we make it happen: Together we innovate the industry. Together we shape the future of everyone’s lifestyle.
We are looking for you to become our next Business Intelligence Intern.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
– You will support the reporting and controlling of our operations & sales operations
– You will analyze and optimize existing business operations and structures
– You proactively come up with ideas how to improve performance in various departments based on core KPIs
– You are always looking for opportunities to drive change and push own projects
SKILLS UND MUST-HAVES:
– Hard Skills: You are currently obtaining or already obtained a degree in business, statistic or mathematics. First experiences in a startup/consultancy are a plus
– Soft Skills: You simply love to engage with numbers
– Language Skills: German and English
– Focus on the right things & get things done: you are reliable, work structured and fast. You can grasp new ideas easily and always recognize the simplicity in complex processes.
– Be an entrepreneur: you are risk taking and brave and are eager to try new things.
– MORE REASONS TO WORK FOR 99CHAIRS:
MORE REASONS TO WORK AT 99CHAIRS
– A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes in which everyone makes a difference and significantly contributes to our product and growth
– The unique chance to experience the growth of a newly founded business by implementing your own ideas
– Being a member of a young, dynamic and passionate team of professionals with the drive to re-invent the way people live
– A steep learning curve through exciting and challenging projects with great responsibilities
– The possibility to furnish your home with our discount rates
– The adequate equipment you need for your daily work
– A well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up hub Berlin provided with everything you need – including fresh fruits, cereals, all kinds of drinks like tasty coffee, tea, juice and water to keep energy levels high
Interested? Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references in German or English – we are excited to get to know you! If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your documents directly on our webpage www.99chairs.com/careers .