Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
• Continuous development of Atheneum’s topline reporting structure and constant monitoring of sales by client group, geography and other criteria
• Comprehensive analysis of Business Development and Key-Account Management KPIs and their impact on sales development
• Presentation of back-up data and recommendations to BD Management and Managing Partners
• Maintain appearance, usability, & efficacy of Salesforce.com
• Managing, creating and controlling Salesforce Support Team workload
• Train New Hires & Current Employees for Salesforce.com
Profiles We Are Looking For
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of being able to analyze data trends across different accounts in order to make analytics based decisions. A demonstrable history of using data to make sales decisions would be required from the candidate.
• Relevant experience of 1-2 years
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and Salesforce.com
• Problem-solving and analytical skills as well as attention to detail
• Very good understanding of databases
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multitask and identify key priorities independently
• High diligence, good time and project management skills
• Comfortable working on own initiative for long periods or with limited supervision
• Excellent spoken and written English skills
• Gain unique knowledge by close cooperation with the Business Development Team
• Boost your communication, business development, presentation and problem-solving skills
• Face a high level of responsibility from day one
• Workshops: New Joiners Training, Best Practice Sharing Sessions, Communication & Sales Training and more