Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 400,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 10 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, Munich, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Seoul, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
We are currently looking for a Business Development working student to join Atheneum’s Global Business Development Team in Munich. As the Business Development Werkstudent you will support the Offices in EMEA with the goal to boost Atheneum’s presence in the DACH region. It is a high growth opportunity and the role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing, deepening and expanding relationships with both new and existing clients. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. For the right candidate a long-term career path with participation in the company’s global expansion and offices would be a strong possibility.
• Supporting the Business Development & Sales team in new client acquisition through professional networking sourcing and qualifying new business leads reporting directly to the Head of Business Development
• Researching new and existing clients to identify the most relevant companies and the most important stakeholders within the targeted accounts
• Engaging with strategic decision makers of Atheneum’s blue-chip customer base in the investment and management consulting sphere by organizing and participating in client meetings and client calls
• Supporting Business Development by creating marketing documents for client pitches in the proposal phase (presentations, case studies, proposals) as well as regular reporting of sales KPIs and related administrative tasks
• Help building awareness of the Atheneum Brand through organizing client events and developing marketing activations
Profile We Are Looking For
• Student of Business Administration, Economics or similar
• Proficient in written and oral German & English
• Experience in sales or lead generation would be an advantage
• Relevant internships in management consulting and market research are a strong plus
• Strong drive, proactive mindset and solution-oriented attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and high standard of professionalism
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multinational cross-functional teams
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of Adobe Ps/Id is a plus
Please apply on our website at http://atheneum-partners.com/careers/. We are looking forward to your application!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!