ELLISTRA is a young start-up founded in 2106 in Berlin. We are developing a digital on-the-job coach that helps employees and managers be happier and more successful in their job by harnessing the power of neuroscience. Thanks to an intuitive Chat bot and hundreds of funny illustrations, we enable each individual to understand and apply powerful scientific concepts in their day-to-day working life.
Learn more about us in our website: https://www.ellistra.com/
**What are we looking for?**
We’ve released a new version of the app, and we are looking for support to implement our go-to-market strategy. We would need you to:
• identify new markets and potential prospects
• generate new leads using serval channels
• implement the right tools to track our different KPIs
• explore potential business partnerships and growth opportunities
• support the team on punctual transversal missions (competitor analysis, creation of commercial support, etc.)
• beginning: as soon as possible
• You have a background in business development, with transversal skills
• You are structured and efficient. You are detailed-oriented.
• Challenges inspire you.
• You have a hands-on mentality and you are eager to have an entrepreneurial experience.
• You have a particular interest in the following topics: coaching, self-development, psychology, neuroscience and employee happiness at work.
**What you can expect**
• Be part of an ambitious, dynamic and passionate team ready to help you learn and grow
• Be in an inspiring workplace in the heart of Berlin
• Promote a disruptive product that will change many employees’ working life
**Want to join us?**
We are already looking forward to receiving your application!
If you have any question, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org