Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join us now!
We believe in creating the perfect places to enjoy unique moments in life.
We are a highly motivated and dynamic team of young professionals, hungry for new ideas and striving for the great impact we’ll have on everyone’s life. Our spirit is to have fun while working together – our daily routine is not simply to go to work, but to push great ideas together as a group of friends. Being a team is a main core value in our company culture as well as improving constantly through the big number of responsibilities each and everyone of us has. At heart, we are a tech company and simply love what we do.
Our mission is to transform our customer’s homes into places they love. Professional interior designers create individually adjusted design concepts across a portfolio of leading furniture brands. Then our customers conveniently order the items they like online at the regular price which will then be delivered to their homes by our merchants.
Receiving a professional interior design service does not cost a fortune anymore – we make it happen: Together we innovate the industry. Together we shape the future of everyone’s lifestyle.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
– You will support the founders in strategically important key projects
– You will be in charge of own projects in different fields: business development, online marketing, product, sales, operations and human resources
– You will improve our product and help us grow rapidly in the market through thoughtful market and user behavior analysis
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– You study or just finished your studies in business or a business-related subject with above average grades
– You have a solid understanding of online and mobile business models, consider yourself a “digital native” and “early adopter” with a basic understanding of web technologies
– You have excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint as well as outstanding communication skills
– You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
– You have first significant practical experience – start-up or consultancy experience is a plus
– You have excellent command of both written and spoken English as well as German
MORE REASONS TO WORK AT 99CHAIRS:
– A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes in which everyone makes a difference and significantly contributes to our product and growth
– The unique chance to experience the growth of a newly founded business by implementing your own ideas
– Being a member of a young, dynamic and passionate team of professionals with the drive to re-invent the way people live
– A steep learning curve through exciting and challenging projects with great responsibilities
– The possibility to furnish your home with our discount rates
– The adequate equipment you need for your daily work
– A well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up hub Berlin provided with everything you need – including fresh fruits, cereals, all kinds of drinks like tasty coffee, tea, juice and water to keep energy levels high
Interested? Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references – we are excited to get to know you! If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.