• As an intern within our small, Berlin based, team you will help launch a new product in Berlin as the first city world wide.
• You will primarily assist the city manager / city launcher assuring that the product is ready for the planned launch of the app in summer 2016
• You will get guidance from experienced start-up professionals but quickly get the chance to take responsibilities and manage your own work packages
• To take responsibility for creating business materials such as user journeys and competitive benchmark documentation etc.
• To be an actively contributing part of the business development team, working closely with top management
• Experience is internet research, data mining, microsoft office, Google docs etc.
• You speak German and English fluently or on a native level
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels, while maintaining a highly professional manner
• You are independent, ambitious and professional with a hands‐on attitude and the ability to adhere to deadlines
• Paid internship (starting immediately until August 31)
• Report directly to City Manager Berlin and get first‐hand insights on building product and operations / first city launch of Investor‐backed venture company
• Become part of our small team and work with us in the centre of Berlin
• Get to know Berlin’s hottest neighbourhoods and its finest food vendors
• Various fun team events
• Public transportation is on us