Since its launch in 2013, VALMANO (www.valmano.de) has become the most popular German online store for Watches & Jewelry. Our target is to become the most successful, most trustworthy and most customer-oriented online jeweler in Europe. Our employees are enthusiastically following this vision by achieving extraordinary service, optimal selection and affordable prices for our clients, without neglecting our responsibility and the aspect of sustainability. We build trust from our conviction.
We love accessories and we are crazy about opening our customers’ hearts with small and big treasures. That’s why we present them an incredible selection of both renowned and rare watches and jewelry brands, but also a unique collection of precious, yet affordable fine jewelry made from gold, silver and diamonds. Our outstanding service, the fast and reliable delivery and the fantastic prices have reserved us a place in our clients’ hearts.
For our international and dynamic team we are looking for a passionate Business Analyst (m/f).
• You provide the team not only with relevant answers that you derive from our Data Warehouse – you actually ask the right questions! The stakeholder for your business insights are Management, Product Management, Marketing, Buying and others
• You create and validate statistical models that deliver insights about what delights our customers and where we have opportunities to improve our business
• You manage ETL processes, data quality and develop our relational Data Warehouse data models
• You develop actionable KPIs and efficient reportings
• You manage and improve KPI dashboards together with the management
• Perform ad-hoc analysis, based on large amounts of data
• You have a degree in IT, information systems, mathematics or similar
• You have relevant experience with modeling real-world data
• You have a sound understanding of business processes and KPIs and a good business acumen
• You are able to visualise data and handle diverse technologies
• You have experience with implementing and managing ETL processes (SQL)
• You are an effective communicator who is able to work independently and detail-orientated
• You have perfect Excel skills and experience in VBA scripting
• You can fluently communicate in both German and English
• Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is still Day 1 to grow even more and make the difference
• High degree of responsibility and impact with your work on the product and company
• Modern working environment in Prenzlauer Berg, centrally located in Berlin, easy reach with public transport
• Flat hierarchies, working with an international, dynamic and highly-motivated team
• Enjoying free fresh fruits and drinks all day long
• Enjoying a start-up atmosphere, yet earning a competitive wage in a full-time position
If that is what you have searched for and you are up for a new exciting challenge! Just fantastic! We are looking forward to welcome you on our international team! Please apply via E-Mail – email@example.com