● Take full responsibility of defining relevant features and timely execution on our vision for our backend products and services.
● Continually interact with internal and external resources to come up with features to add to our backend.
● Convert backend feature ideas into clear specifications that can be developed by our backend developers.
● Be the Technical Account Manager for all of our external partners.
● Work experience in gaming industry or real-money gaming Industry of a minimum of 2 years.
● Prior experience as a software developer or of managing IT systems.
● Subject matter expert and product expert for API or other products that are managed
● Good understanding of SQL.
● Competitive salary plus bonus.
● Extremely international company with no two people from the same country and in total representing 20 Countries and 5 Continents already!
● Flat company hierarchy.