Ohlala is a platform for instant paid dating. We are live in seven German cities, NYC, and more on the way.
We want a Backend Engineer who can impact and shape the development of our product which is still in it’s early stages.
– full responsibility for the Node.js backend in our company
– maintain and extend our webapp and additional tools that run on a multi-server cluster
– scale our app for global markets
– integrate payment providers
– squeeze the last bit of performance out of our servers
– analytical way of thinking and problem solving
– you’ve read the Pragmatic Programmer
– Node.js, Express.js, npm
– noSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, ArangoDB, Redis)
– optional: Puppet, Chef, Docker
**What we offer:**
– work together with an inspiring and experienced team
– a high impact position with enormous learning potential and the ability to shape our company and product
– beautiful office space that is part of the famous Factory community
– genuine Berlin-style startup experience offering fancy high-caffeine drinks
– competitive payment
**Start date:** as soon as possible
Interested in working with us? Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, your contact person is our CTO Torsten Stüber.