Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
• Grow your personal network through daily cooperation with the biggest Consulting Companies, C-level Professionals, and Private-Equity Businesses
• Gain unique knowledge researching across a wide spectrum of industries
• Boost your communication, business development, presentation and problem-solving skills
• Face a high level of responsibility from day one and get a solid career progression track
• Apply for a place in our International Swap Program and get a chance to work in one of our entities in New York, Santiago de Chile or Shanghai
• Workshops: New Joiners Training, Best Practice Sharing Sessions, Communication & Sales Training and more
• Connect top industry experts to leading Consulting Companies, Private Equity funds, Venture Capital funds and global corporations
• Research and understand key market dynamics across a range of specialized industries in order to gather valuable information for critical business and investment decisions
• Proactively execute interviews with top experts
• Work in an international team focused on tight deadlines, quality and accurate completion of assigned projects
**Profiles We Are Looking For**
• University/Polytechnic upcoming or recent graduates, preferably in business, economics, political science, sociology
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a dynamic and performance driven culture
• Ideally first experience in sales, head hunting, consulting or similar
• Very good communication skills (spoken and written), confident in speaking to high calibre experts
• Ability to work independently, without supervision and a strong team spirit
• Fluent in English and French, any additional language is a plus
Apply now via www.atheneum-partners.com/careers/
We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers