Our partner **N26** is looking for an **Accounting & Regulatory Reporting Branch Manager – Italy**.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
**Duties and responsibilities**
Your main task is the preparation of local international reportings in Italy, taking into account the relevant laws and regulations in national and international commercial, tax and banking law.
In detail, your tasks are:
• Monthly closing bookings of the branch according to local GAAP.
• Various tasks in financial accounting especially accounts payable in day-to-day business and preparation of financial statements.
• Optimization and further development of existing accounting processes in relation to new products for the branch.
• Organization and support of company-wide projects from the perspective of local accounting.
• Ongoing coordination with various teams such as: Product, Tech and People.
• Preparation, execution and assurance of a flawless reporting process.
• Plausibility check, control and documentation of the reporting process of our foreign branch.
• Participation in the development of the international regulatory reporting system in Europe.
• Support in the technical implementation and connection of the feeder systems, as well as the generation of reports.
• Guarantee regulatory reports to institutions and authorities for the branch in Italy.
• You have a degree in business administration or alternatively a bank education with appropriate further qualification.
• You have knowledge of financial and local banking legislation and regulatory regulations.
• You have already gained some experience in working on projects, processes and process changes.
• High commitment and initiative as well as very good analytical skills, efficiency and systematics complete your profile.
• You are Italian native speaker.
• Of course, you will have a very good command of spoken and written English, and ideally you have further knowledge of foreign languages.
**Location: Berlin or Milan**