Azavista is a global event technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, currently transforming into a distributed organisation where team members can work remotely from around the globe.
We offer an end-to-end event management platform supporting mid-market and large enterprises creating successful events. Our customers range from enterprise organisations including Continental, and ABB, global sports brands and large pharma companies to large conferences like The Next Web and Amsterdam Dance Event.
We would you like to work towards our purpose, transforming the global event industry. We have created an environment that spawns productivity and happiness, and are confident that our well-designed training programs and constant feedback will accelerate the development of your professional career.
You will work on closing deals fueled by our sales development reps. Additionally you will build relationships and hunt to target enterprise organisations. We are looking for a candidate who has a start-up mentality and shares the vision of our product value and global market opportunity.
– Accountable for achievement of sales targets with regular reporting, monitoring and forecasting.
– Establish and refine effective sales strategies for new customer acquisition aligned with annual company, team, and individual sales objectives.
– Manage and improve the full sales cycle.
– Prospect, analyze and hunt for opportunities in large enterprise organisations.
– Contribute to building an international sales team.
– Up to 3 years of experience in a B2B sales capacity, preferably for SaaS marketing products
– A strong understanding of software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers
– Proven track record in building relationships and closing deals with large and mid size enterprises
– Excellent verbal and written communication skill in German and English
– Event marketing or event management experience is a plus
– Event management software experience is a big plus
– Competitive compensation with an excellent bonus structure
– Excellent opportunities for growth in an international organization
– Dynamic international startup environment
The job can be performed either in our headquarters in Amsterdam or remotely from Germany/Austria/Switzerland.