For every startup and entrepreneur, connecting to the right people plays an essential role in the growth of their business. But networking is more than just collecting and spreading business cards. It’s about building up valuable relationships that will last longer than just a few hours.
So forget the Elevator Pitch – at least for this evening! During the event you will experience a new way of networking.
No matter if you consider yourself a networking expert or a networking grouch – this evening is dedicated to improving and perfecting your ability to make the right connections.
Our expert Alexander Wolf will address the following questions:
– Why information is important and how to get the right information (strategic information management)?
– How to go beyond small talk and have compassionate talks?
– How to stay in someone’s memory and be remembered in the right moment?
– How to turn a contact into a relationship?
– How to set up a successful network?
On top: Every participant will receive a free copy of Alexander Wolf’s eBook.
So come around and get inspired! This evening will be different – no theoretical discourse but hands-on advice and try outs!
18:30 Doors open
19:00 Session by Alexander
As always, there will be free pizza & beer during the networking.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on Wednesday, May 11th at EIT Digital Berlin!